It has been an eventful week in the madhouse that is my home this week! We've visited family, received lots of lovely post, had some bad news, heard some good news, met a new addition to my friends family...It's been exhausting! Here are my photos from the past week:
1. Jack enjoying a cuddle with his great-grandfather (on Steve's side)
2. Lush roast dinner made by Steve - gammon, roast potatoes,roast parsnips, Yorkshire puds, stuffing, various sauces and for some reason, onion rings and potato letters - Steve tried to spell my name! :)
3. Comfortable in front of the camera
4.My awesome prize from Emma's giveaway
5.The lovely little note she included
6.How beautifully wrapped are these?
8.I found a seller on Ebay selling books for a starting price for 25p with free p+p - the above picture explains what I thought of that
9. Random prize win from Magners
10. Putting all our games and DVDS on our new shelving system - still haven't finished
11. Obviously Jack thinks his hands are super yummy!
12. This is gorgeous - tasted just like apple juice!
13. Jack has a new obsession in his feet.
14. I saw Lauren's tweet the other day about alcohol so I polished off this beauty - haven't drunk WKD in ages but this is yummy!
15. At Nanny and Grandads, chilling on Marley.
16. Received my first penpal letter!
17. The lovely letter Tiffeny sent me :)
18. I fell victim to the hype - this L'Oreal Caresse in Fashionista Pink is beautiful!
What have you been up to this week? If you've written a Week In Pictures post, I'd love to see it! Just leave your links below.