1. What is your biggest phobia?
This would definitely have to be spiders. I can't stand the hairy little critters and make Steve get rid of them, even though he isn't overly keen on them himself! I also have an intense hatred of clowns and beetles.
2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why?
Definitely the birth of my son, Jack. Although it was (incredibly) painful and exhausting, no words can ever describe how it feels to bring a new life into the world. It may sound cheesy but there is nothing like it.
3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
21. I was in a content and happy relationship, I had a great year at work, I gave birth to Jack, I started blogging (well, I started a couple of days before my 21st birthday but only started posting regularly afterwards), made some amazing new friends, won so much amazing stuff. It was a fantastic year.
4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
Ha. I don't get mistaken for anyone! Although when I was a barmaid in my local pub, a drunken workman once called me Liz Hurley. I didn't see the resemblance then and still don't, however being called Liz Hurley was a damn sight better than being called Heather from Eastenders, which is who he said my friend looked like!
5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
Sambuca - The Wideboys ft. Dennis G
Could It Be Any Harder - The Calling
Complicated - Avril Lavigne
Swear It Again - Westlife
In This River - Black Label Society
Tarantula - Pendulum
Ouch - N-Dubz
All for very different reasons, aha.
What would your responses be to these questions?
Look out for a gorgeous chocolate cake recipe coming up later on today!